Tuesday, January 30, 2007

lost a flipper, gained a psychic

My friend Liljana from Australia called me this morning and we met up down at Two Step the snorkle sight at the Place of Refuge. The water was rough and she was talking to our friend John Smith the underwater videographer and photographer. He said he was going to check out Hookena so we decided to go with him.

Getting there the surf was still really high. But John started talking to a woman who had just gotten out and she said the dolphins were there. So we all said...okay we're going in. We got on our stuff and went to the place where we thought the best spot would be to get in. We waited for the wave cycle to go down and then rushed in. In the midst of getting in a wave came in and took one of my fins. There was very low visiblity there and the fin was gone instantly. I have hope that it will show up again and I will be able to retreive it. Doug another local friend told me where the flipper bone yard is, so maybe when the waves calm down I can get it.

So I didn't go in, I waited on shore for my friends while the people on shore tried to help. When Liljana came back in she was confused and hadn't seen John or me or the dolphins out there. John came in and said he was with them but it was merky and they were staying low in the water. He left and Lilyana and I stayed on shore and sunbathed. As we were leaving a nice lady started chatting with us. It turned out she was a psychic and was doing readings on the beach. I, for some reason, decided to get one from her and she was accepting donations.

Unfortunately, I only had $11 on me but I told her I'd bring her more later. She said she'd feel good about that. We sat on her towel under a big tree and she began to tell me things. I told her nothing but my name, birthdate, and signs and she began to relate lots of information. Many wonderful things, like that I am a very old soul, who has been very spiritual for many lives...she got a Tibetan monk, a yogi, a shaman and something associated with Stonehenge. She said I am very balanced and need to make sure I have a lot of time alone, people can really throw me off and people who are out of balance energetically want to be near me. She also said I'm a healer. I have a soft power that I don't bring forth as much as I could. She called me a Queen and then changed to Goddess and used them back and forth. She said I'm joyful but I am not estatic and that this is what I've come here to learn and that the dolphins can help teach me pure estatic joy. I need a man who is a very high vibration, she said he doesn't have to be enlightened but very high. (That was a relief) By the end I could see in her eyes how over joyed she was to be talking to me. She did some energetic clearing and she was glowing with delight. She hugged me and shared her grapefruit and orange with me and it felt like we were friends.

Later Meg and I went to the Nasturium Cafe where beautiful music guitar was playing and good food served. We then went to town to take care of some Meg real estate business. She's fastly becoming a real estate tycoon. You can check out her blog at http://meg-thisismylife.blogspot.com/

At 5:30pm while I was laying here online we had an earthquake (3 on the richter scale) based out of Honaunau which is a town right next to Capt. Cook. Yikes! Pele speaks to us in low rumbles. I just checked the Hawaiian Volcano Observatory website (http://tux.wr.usgs.gov/). A minor earthquake occurred at 5:33:48 PM (HST) on Tuesday, January 30, 2007. The magnitude 3.3 event occurred 38 km (24 miles) WSW of Honaunau. Honaunau is exactly where Misha and I are staying, and the earthquake's epicenter was in the ocean 24 miles off of our coast - wow!

No comments: