Sunday, February 11, 2007

Shift Happens

Yesterday was another intense day. In the morning we went to K Bay and found Maaike there with David our friend from the Kava bar two nights ago and Jason the guy who played didgeridoo from a few weeks ago. We were all hanging out, then Willy, a hardcore dolphin swimmer pulled his dig out too and they started playing into us again, this time it was me and Meg. Willy suggested that the receivers hold the end of the dig and place it where we thought it should go. It felt incredible again. Then I tried playing it and basically just spit into the thing for quite awhile. I think I'll be able to get it, plus Jason's is more difficult to play for some reason. The waves were a bit rough so all of us decided to go to Hookena and hang out on the beach.

At Hookena, there were no dolphins but we did snorkel a bit and I spotted an eel.

We laid on the beach for a long time and talked. Then we went to lunch at Senor Billy's the Mexican restaurant in Capt. Cook. Maaike suggested we eat without utensils earlier and I remembered just in time to leave my fork on the table. We had fun dishing up our beans and rice with our fingers and hands. Then we decided to head back to our place for some tarot card reading. As we settled into the house Jason sat down and I mentioned that I had gotten "surrender" from Meg's new deck, and how that was a theme for this trip. He then asked me a question, "What will happen if you surrender." From there we dove deep into the most intense tarot card reading I've ever had. For an hour and a half he talked and asked questions and revealed more and more. By the end, we had talked about some of my deepest issues and the keys to transforming me into a "master". It was incredible. I got it on a cellular level and later felt like I was going to puke.

We went to a potluck for our friend Myra's birthday and there I couldn't eat anything, and had a hard time interacting with the other party goers. I felt raw and open and vulnerable, but it was a good place for me to be. Jason would check in every once in awhile and tell me to eat or drink or something. Later I told our other friend Michael that I wanted to lead an appreciation circle for Myra. Toward the end of the evening we wrapped up with everyone introducing Myra as we knew her...of course it was powerful and moving. She laughed and cried and I was happy to give her that gift.

A man named Merlin announced there was another party up the road so we followed him there. The house was really unusual with oddly different levels and large rooms and small rooms and strange alcoves. Asolaria was the woman's name, she was wonderful and invited us over next week for a girls night in. My stomach started hurting a lot toward the end of the night and by the time we were heading out I was really out of it. That reading created a very big shift.

No comments: