Saturday, February 17, 2007

Find my Joy and I'll be Free

My final day in Hawaii. The most magical of all. On the sailboat ride yesterday we met Suzanne, a French Canadian woman who leads groups or families and individuals on soul journeys. She said her main gift is showing people their purpose. It happened she is living at the Mermaid Temple at Kealekekua Bay and we met up with her this morning. She said my purpose is to find my joy. The deep saddness that everyone keeps telling me I hold has been held for many lives. Now is the lifetime that I am ready to release the saddness and when I truly find my joy, that is the key to my freedom. Dancing, movement, and painting is key for me to express this joy. Every morning I ask my "little girl" what is my joy today and follow it. There will be many people telling me I can't do what my little girl wants, internally and externally, but I am the "parent" that tells her she can do anything. I must learn to say no to others, which is actually a yes to me. Once I find my joy I will be a great teacher, people will come to me and ask how they can be like me, however, I won't "teach" them, I will just tell them to watch me and they will learn to find their own joy. Being alone now is good, because once this happens I will pray for time alone. Being alone is my sacred space, a space where I can create. There are 7 Paths to Freedom, for self, as a woman, as a complete being: which is what I will find on my journey and this is what I will be able to give back to the world.

What is the shape of my freedom?
What is the color of my freedom?
What is freedom for me?

I must be selfish.

I must get my ego out from under the carpet that I am hiding under.

My mantra...I allow me to do everything I want to do.

The saddness is not being recognized for the incredible person I am, I want to be recognized.

I will marry my joy...maybe on my birthday.





No comments: