Monday, October 22, 2007

Staying in Appreciation

Wow, I've been busy. Let's see. I am appreciating having a schedule at the school. I really like to know where I'm going and what I'm doing on a daily basis. Having a bit of a routine is very helpful for me. I'm also working at Kona Boys, doing some tours and working in the shop some. Now that Brock is back I hope my shop hours will be minimized. I also have two other projects going, working with Awakening Adventures and Bob has been exciting. It's very exciting to think that my job may be to travel around and go kayaking or snorkeling or boating or hiking with people. We are in the website development phase right now which is nice and the website is going to look very good.

Today I'm appreciating my first full day off in a long time. I feel quite exhausted and I hope I can rejuvenate soon. I hope that I feel more of a balance between work and play here soon. I think the Ironman really threw me off last weekend.

Over the last couple of weeks my mom and I have been nonviolent communication buddies which has been very helpful. Thanks mom! Just having that practice more in the forefront of my mind has been great, and then having a daily resource has been even better.

In a little over a week my mom will be coming out to visit and I'm getting excited. I've started creating a list of things that would be fun to do while she's here. Jon will also be here for a day so that will be fun too.

I've also wanted to compile a list of things I can do to up my mood whenever I'm feeling down or lonely. A few things I know make me happy are foraging for fruit, picking flowers, writing my blog, yoga/stretching, reading a book, listening to Abraham.

Last week my friend Nicole showed me the house they want to move into and want me to join them. I took some pictures...


Front Door


Dining Room and Sunroom in background


Kitchen


The Royal Sun Room


Sunken Living room


Sunken Living room


Bathroom


1st Room/Office overlooking Pool & View


2nd Room overlooking Courtyard/Garden

There is a 3rd room but I didn't get a picture of it...essentially like above room.


Master Bedroom


Master Bedroom


Master Bathroom


Courtyard


Guest Cottage


Guest Cottage


Guest Cottage Bathroom


Kids Playing in the Pool

There is also a hottub off the master bedroom and views from Kealakekua Bay to Hookena...spectacular.

No comments: