Monday, October 1, 2007

Day One

Aloha wonderful people. Here is the first blog of my 100 day challenge. My intention in this blog is to focus on all the wonderful things that I create daily and be in wonderful appreciation of them. I thank you for celebrating with me and I hope that you are inspired by what you read and create wonderful things in your life too.

These last two days have been most inspiring as I prepare to consciously create my next three and a half months. My intention is to be happy wherever I'm at in the moment. To find the better feeling thought in whatever my situation. Last night provided me with some wonderful inspiration and contrast. I went to a sound meditation lead by Kahealani. She leads this meditation every Sunday and it's very wonderful. We start by moving our bodies around, warming up the "instrument". Then we start sounding or toning which means lots of weird sounds, some pretty and some not so pretty come out, whatever needs to come out does. Afterward we watched a movie called "Touch the Sound" about a def woman who is a world renown percussionist. This movie was incredibly inspiring. I am so inspired by people who know their passion so fully. I also long to find that passion in myself. I know it's in there. I also got some good information from what she said about her relationship with her father. It deepened my understanding of my motivations in life and gave me something to look into deeper. I am so grateful to people who are living their dreams so passionately.

Today my housemate and I went to Ho'okena. First of all, my housemate has agreed to be my partner in helping me stay focused for my 100 day challenge. I feel like it's going to be so helpful to have someone at the house who is in alignment with me. She's been great and today she drove me to the beach. I love being driven around in a car. I've so started to appreciate cars now that I don't have one. One thing I want to manifest in this 100 days is a car...definitely. Maybe I'll write more about that later.

While at the beach I was given an opportunity to choose my feelings carefully. There was a huge party of kids in one of the campsites who had brought a stereo system and started to play electronic music super loud...it was about 8:30am. At first I was annoyed that they were being so inconsiderate of the others on the beach who may have wanted a peaceful beach experience. Then I realized I could choose something new. So I decided to just enjoy the mini-rave that they were putting on. It brought me back to BurningMan and appreciating all expression everywhere. They were just having fun and celebrating, dancing and juggling.

Later at home I decided to go down and pick some fruit. I found about 15 good Lilikoi's on the road! Lilikois are PASSION FRUIT! What a wonderful omen to this new venture I'm beginning.


Now I'm getting ready to go have dinner with my housemate. She's cooking me dinner too! We're celebrating my 1st day of the 100 day challenge! How wonderful is she.

My inspiring cards of the day:

In my appreciation I offer no resistance. -Abraham-Hicks
Anything I can imagine being, doing, or having - I can be, do or have. -Abraham-Hicks

Source - Ace of Fire: This card reminds us that there is a vast reservoir of energy available to us. And that we tap into it not by thinking and planning but by getting grounded, centered and silent enough to be in contact with the Source. - Osho Tarot Deck

Hawk - Like 'Io, who dips gracefully as he soars, find the courage to speak your truth and live your beliefs, without alienating others. Now flap your wings slowly and move into the light. - The Hawaiian Oracle Tarot Deck

No comments: