Thursday, April 26, 2007

Trying to keep up with myself

So I guess things have been a little crazy...too much fun to write a blog everyday. I wish I would have kept up since I've had some amazing experiences and lots of fun have been had by all. Here are the highlights...

My friend Jenna came to town a couple of days after I got here. It was perfect since she had a car and I had a place to stay. It was a good trade.


me, Jason, Jenna


Jason and I being silly on the grass

Ahhhhh! This was in my bed one night.

After we got the cennipede out Jenna said, "Good night, don't let the bed bugs bite". Jerk

Jason has become by best friend in Hawaii, he hooked me up with my beach house and introduced me to fun people and generally welcomed me to the island. Next week he leaves for Massechusetts for 2 months so I'll be on my own after that. But it's been a gentle transition here.

The next arrivals were Seaweed (Jen) and Eddy (Kristin). They were here for two weeks, and we had lots of fun.


We had delicious papaya...they are papaya nuts.


This is the sunsetting at the Place of Refuge in Honounou


Here we are at the Kava Bar, all blissed out on Kava...that boy is another Jason, we call him Dream Jason because he interprets dreams.


And here's my new house:













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I close my eyes I can imagine escaping the smog and sitting in your backyard beach with you, eating papayas.....
I love you!
I am a big fan of your blog.
Love,
sistah